Effective Method to Remove JetClean from the Infected PC
JetClean is the rogue application that can be identified as Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). It is mainly developed by cyber hacker with the main intention to cheat innocent users. This unwanted program pretends as an effective computer tool that claims to remove system hunk files and improve PC performance. But, it is actually a rogue program that makes your system dull and even worst. Once it enters, it will make changes in system files and hijack your web application such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Safari. After that, it can display lots of intrusive ads while working on the browser and interrupt your browsing session. It can bring lots of other malware infection that turn your system into malware hub.
JetClean is mainly spread via bundled with free software, clicking on malicious ads, spam email attachments, fake software updates, visiting unwanted sites like porn and torrent sites and much more. After the successful installation in the system, it will mess up with DNS configuration and modify registry entries for automatic start-up. It is designed in this way that can open the backdoor for cyber scammers to gain access to your system remotely. It can also block anti-virus and other security application to hide in the system for a long time. Through this rogue application, scammers monitor your online activities and track your surfing details and also steal your privacy for misuse.
JetClean is so dubious program that can consume lots of space of system resources like memory and CPU that can make your PC dull and sluggish. It is strongly advised that never install or download software from suspicious sites. You have to pay attention while installing the software. Read End User Licence Agreement (EULA) carefully before installation. Therefore, it is highly suggested you to remove JetClean from the PC as soon as possible.
Step-1: Uninstall JetClean and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall JetClean from Windows 8
4. Right click on JetClean and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall JetClean from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on JetClean and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove JetClean with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find JetClean and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove JetClean infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by JetClean So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by JetClean and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by JetClean
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if JetClean virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of JetClean virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
JetClean is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove JetClean timely and fix all system corruptions.