How to Permanently Delete Embrace Ransomware from the PC
Embrace Ransomware is the highly-dangerous crypto-infection that can be classified as ransomware. It is mainly developed by cyber criminals with the sole intention to cheat money from the innocent users. Cyber security researchers noted that it is the variant of Everbe@airmail.cc Ransomware and Ever Ransomware. Once it enters, it will scan the entire system and encrypt your various file or data and demand ransom for its decryption key. It uses the powerful algorithm to encrypt the file and append the name of the file as .[firstname.lastname@example.org].embrace extension. After encryption, it will create a ransom note named as !=How_recovery_files-!.txt and drop on the desktop. According to the ransom note, it contains a short message about encrypted files and payment method to buy decryption key.
Embrace Ransomware is typically distributed through spam email attachments, via fake advertisements, p2p file or network sharing, freeware and shareware downloads, via exploit kits and much more. Cyber criminals behind this ransomware demand ransom in the form of Bitcoins and encourage users to buy it from the designated wallet address. The cost of the decryption key is 250 USD. They can also warn the users that if you do not make payment in 7 days then the price of the key is double. After infiltration, Embrace Ransomware creates the new registry entries in Window Registry to achieve high-level persistence that can allow other malware infection in the system. It can also block Window Firewall and other security tools to be undetected.
It is strongly advised that never make any type of payment to the cyber criminals. It is not sure that you will successfully receive decryption key after making payment. Once you make payment, you also support their malicious business. Therefore, it is highly-suggested you to remove Embrace Ransomware immediately from the PC.
Step-1: Uninstall Embrace Ransomware and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Embrace Ransomware from Windows 8
4. Right click on Embrace Ransomware and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Embrace Ransomware from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Embrace Ransomware and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove Embrace Ransomware with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find Embrace Ransomware and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove Embrace Ransomware infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by Embrace Ransomware So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by Embrace Ransomware and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by Embrace Ransomware
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if Embrace Ransomware virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of Embrace Ransomware virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
Embrace Ransomware is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove Embrace Ransomware timely and fix all system corruptions.