Removal Guide of COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up from the PC
COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up is the perilous pop-up infection that can be identified as an adware or Scam Alert. It is designed by vicious cyber scammers with the main intention to cheat innocent users. It silently intrudes in the system with the help of dubious program installed in the system. Once it gets inside the PC, it will display a fake security alert that notifies users that their system is infected with various malware infections. Scammers behind this pop-up also convince users to call on tech-support service number to fix the issue. However, all the error message and tech-support pop-up warning shown by threat are purely fake. Furthermore, this pop-up infection alters the browser settings of the user and display lots of annoying ads and pop-ups that interrupt the browsing session of the users.
COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up is primarily proliferated via spam email attachments, via fake software updates, flash player, clicking on malicious ads, and bundled with third-party programs, visiting suspicious sites like porn and torrent sites and much more. After proliferation, it will be messing with DNS configuration and make lots of changes in system settings like registry entries to achieve high-level persistence. It is designed in this way that can open the backdoor for cyber scammers to gain access to your system remotely. It can also block firewall security to hide in the system for the unknown time. Through this pop-up infection, scammers steal your vital information like bank details, credit card details, IP address, user id and password for misuse.
COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up is so deceptive threat that consumes lots of space of system resources like CPU and memory that can degrade the performance of PC. It is hardly advised that never call on any number given on the pop-up. Try to block COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up immediately from the system.
Step-1: Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up from Windows 8
4. Right click on COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove COMPUTER BLOCKED Pop-up timely and fix all system corruptions.