How to Remove Wise System Mechanic from Infected PC
Notice: Undefined index: float_location_post in /home/malwarep/public_html/killvirusmalware.com/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/frontend-output/buttons-standard.php on line 134
Wise System Mechanic is the harmful infection that can be categorized as an adware or Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP). It is typically designed by cyber hackers with main intention to cheat innocent users. Once it gets installed on the PC, it will scan the whole system and advises a user that multiple unwanted programs have been found and need to be removed. This unwanted program is promoted on wisesystemtools.com which pretends like a legitimate program. After that, it alters browser settings including home page, new tab page and search engine and displays misleading ads like pop-ups, commercial ads, text-links, banners, etc that can irritate the users. It usually targets the Windows-based system such as Window XP, Window Vista, Window 7, Window 8 and Window 10.
Wise System Mechanic is primarily infiltrated via fake software updates, via the flash player, clicking on malicious ads, spam email attachments, visiting suspicious sites like porn and torrent sites and much more. After infiltration, it will mess up with DNS configuration and modify registry entries for automatic start-up. It is designed in this way that can open the backdoor for other malware infection in the system. It can also block Window Firewall and other security tools to hide in the system for a long time. Through this unwanted program, hackers track your browsing details and monitor your internet activities and also steal your privacy for misuse. It can eat your entire space of system resources like CPU and memory that can degrade the performance of PC.
It is strongly advised that never install or download software from suspicious sites. You have to pay attention while installing the software. Read terms and condition carefully before installation. Try to remove Wise System Mechanic from the PC with the help of automatic removal tool.
Step-1: Uninstall Wise System Mechanic and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall Wise System Mechanic from Windows 8
4. Right click on Wise System Mechanic and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall Wise System Mechanic from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on Wise System Mechanic and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove Wise System Mechanic with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find Wise System Mechanic and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove Wise System Mechanic infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by Wise System Mechanic So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by Wise System Mechanic and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by Wise System Mechanic
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if Wise System Mechanic virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of Wise System Mechanic virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
Wise System Mechanic is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove Wise System Mechanic timely and fix all system corruptions.