How to Remove You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up from PC
Notice: Undefined index: float_location_post in /home/malwarep/public_html/killvirusmalware.com/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/frontend-output/buttons-standard.php on line 134
You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up is mainly spread via spam email attachments, via fake software updates, flash player, bundling of third-party products, clicking on malicious ads, visiting suspicious sites like porn and torrent sites and much more. You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up redirect is always caused by adware program installed on your system. It promotes the products of third-party sites and generates pay-per-click revenue for the sponsored links. After intrusion, it will make several changes in system settings make lots of copies of registry entries that can open the backdoor for other nasty threats to enters into the system. It can also weaken the Window Firewall and other security tools to hiding itself in the system for a long interval of time.
Through this pop-ups alert, scammers track your surfing details and monitor your online activities. It is hardly advised that never agree with any type of fake advertisements because it is a scam virus and you may suffer huge financial loss. Try to remove You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up immediately from the PC.
Step-1: Uninstall You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up from Windows 8
4. Right click on You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove You Have Won A Google Gift pop-up timely and fix all system corruptions.