Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup Immediately from the PC
PC Smart CleanupI was surfing the web normally then an ad appeared on the screen and asked me to install PC Smart Cleanup program. It said that this program will help me to boost up my system. In fact, it was looking like genuine software so i downloaded its free version. Since then, i am detecting weird behaviour of the system. It always shows poor report of the PC and forces me to buy its paid version. Is there any effective way to uninstall PC Smart Cleanup from the system? Please help me as early as possible.
PC Smart Cleanup is recognized as rogue security program which pretends to be a legitimate security tool. Generally, it comes in the system bundled with free software, spam emails, infected removable devices and gets installed secretly. PC Smart Cleanup is capable to perform fake scanning process in the background and generates extremely poor report of the system. In fact, it will say that your system is at high security risk. This program will make promotion of bogus program and asks them to purchase its full version. However, it claims to provide complete protection to the infected system but reality is completely different. Without your consent, it will bring more dangerous threats in the system to exploit its vulnerabilities. Therefore, you should not ignore PC Smart Cleanup for long time if it is available in the system.
Apart from damaging the system functions, PC Smart Cleanup will result dangerous for your personal identity also. When you will agree to buy the software and proceed to make online transaction from its links then hackers will secretly record your banking details, credit card info or sensitive passwords. Besides this, you will detect abnormal behaviour of the system and the running speed of all the basic functions will start to degrade gradually. It can also cause disable of installed programs including security tools, programs as well as Windows Firewall. It is also responsible for increased CPU usage and sometimes, your PC will automatically reboot itself at some intervals. Thus, if you don’t want to face aforesaid troubles in future then remove PC Smart Cleanup without wasting a single moment.
Step-1: Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup and unwanted, suspicious or malicious programs from Control Panel.
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup from Windows 8
4. Right click on PC Smart Cleanup and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup from Window 7 / Vista
1. Click Start button >> click Control Panel >> Select Uninstall a program under Programs;
2. In Programs and Features window, click Installed on to sort for all recent installed software;
3. Right click on PC Smart Cleanup and other unwanted or unknown programs >> click Uninstall
Step-2: Remove PC Smart Cleanup with SpyHunter Easily.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Free from its official website safely:
2. Click Download Free Scanner button >> Click Save button
Notes: Your PC may pop up warning just after you download the software Do not worry, it is a FALSE positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, click Start New Scan to scan your entire computer to find PC Smart Cleanup and other malicious PC infection.
5. Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats once SpyHunter completes the scan.
Important Tips: Following the above steps will remove PC Smart Cleanup infection & other malicious infection completely, But this removal process does not repairs the registry enteries which was made dirty by PC Smart Cleanup. So you need a registry repair tool to fix all registry files, it’s highly recommended to run RegHunter, which is award winning system optimizer which finds out and fixes all system errors or bugs and maximize running speed of your PC.
Follow steps below to fix the corrupted files and optimize your computer performance with RegHunter.
Step-3: Run RegHunter to eradicate Registry corruptions and system errors caused by PC Smart Cleanup and other PC threats.
1. Click the button below to Download RegHunter from it official site safely:
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button >> click Save button
Notes: You PC may pop up this warning after you download it. Do not worry, it is a false Positive caused by virus on your PC. Please click “Keep” button to run it
3. Double-click RegHunter-Installer to install it once it is downloaded.
4. Follow its instructions to finish the installation.
5. Make a Registry scan when RegHunter is installed.
6. Click Repair All Errors button to fix all detected errors and corruptions caused by PC Smart Cleanup.
Step 4 (Optional): Reset Chrome, Firefox and IE settings if PC Smart Cleanup virus still appears:
Reset Chrome settings
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> click Setting from drop down menu
2. In search box, type “reset setting” >> click “Reset settings” button:
3. Click Reset button.
(Notes: By resetting Chrome, your important personal data like Bookmarks and Passwords will not be removed. It only removes your Chrome extensions, settings, cookies, history, home page, default search engine to delete malicious files of PC Smart Cleanup virus. )
Reset Firefox settings
1. Click Firefox Menu button >> click “Open Help Menu” button >> click Troubleshooting Information button:
2. Click Refresh Firefox button >> click Finish.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Open IE >> click the menu button, and select Internet options.
2. Click Advanced tab >> click Reset button.
PC Smart Cleanup is considered as malware, adware, PUP or browser hijacker that could paralyze your PC and even put your private data in wrong hand. To avoid further damage and problems, it’s advisable to download & install SpyHunter and RegHunter to remove PC Smart Cleanup timely and fix all system corruptions.